[R] probleme with R CMD check

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 3 09:16:16 CEST 2008

    c> Hi the list.
    c> I got a probleme with R CMD check. I run a package.skeleton on a very
    c> simple code (four toy function, no probleme with the R CMD build). But
    c> on the R CMD check packClassique, I get :

    c> * checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... WARNING
    c> Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
    c> 'packClassique' n'est trouvé
    c> Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
    c> Excecution hated [French=Exécution arrêtée]

    c> See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R
    c> packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
    c> * checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
    c> Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
    c> 'packClassique' n'est trouvé
    c> Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
    c> Exécution arrêtée

    c> And so on.