[R] regsubsets - package(leaps)

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue Jun 3 14:21:33 CEST 2008

Maura E Monville <maura.monville <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Please, can someone suggest me where to find a description for the
> attributes of the summary of "regsubsets",
> that is:
> "which"  "rsq"    "rss"    "adjr2"  "cp"     "bic"    "outmat" "obj"   ??

The docs say:

"An object of class "regsubsets" containing no user-serviceable parts. It is
designed to be processed by summary.regsubsets. "

So if you don't want to dissect the code that generates it, it is probably best
to look what summary.regsubsets does the non-serviceable parts, and copy/modify
the code to adapt to your needs.

Dieter