[R] Comparing two groups of proportions

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jun 10 16:50:18 CEST 2008

Actually, if you have the information on the individual units, then the production line information is redundant and you can just use Mcnemar's test comparing QA1 to QA2.  Though as Rolf mentioned, this will not give the same information as if you have true state and can compare false positives and false negatives.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org