[R] ADaCGH package crashes at mpiInit()

Daren Tan daren76 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:31:32 CEST 2008

I have successfully installed ADaCGH package, and trying the example in SegmentPlotWrite did produce alot of pngs and html. I tried again the same example this morning (after a long night of installation), ADaCGH crashes at mpiInit() showing the error:

ELAN_EXCEPTION @ --: 6 (Initialisation error)
   elan_init: Can't get capability from environment
Aborted

I suspect the cluster adminstrator may have modified the mpi program or environment variables, but being new to mpi and am unsure what questions to pose to the adminstrator.