[R] color2D.matplot axis names

MeMooMeM mbelgin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:55:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I finally came up with a nice colored matrixplot, using the color2D.matplot
function of the plotrix package. But I can't assign xtics and ytics to this
plot. I made sure that the matrix has correct colnames() and rownames().

Here's what I do:

a=matrix(1:16, 4, 4)
colnames(a) <- c("X1", "X2", "X3", X4)
rownames(a) <- c("Y1", "Y2", "Y3", "Y4")
color2D.matplot(a,c(0,1),c(0,0),c(0,0),show.legend=TRUE, show.values=TRUE)

As you can see from the output of these commands, the ticks are numbers, but
not the names.

Thank you so much in advance!