[R] problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:13:14 CET 2008

Is it just a file with a million values or is it some type of a
structure with a million rows of indeterinent columns?  If it is just
a million numbers, you can easily read with is 'scan' or 'read.table'
with no problem.  I work with data structures that have several
million rows and 4-5 columns without any problems.  What is the format
of the input?