[R] problem

Erika Frigo erika.frigo at unimi.it
Wed Mar 5 12:32:19 CET 2008

Goodmorning Jim,
My file has not only more than a million values, but more than a million
rows and moreless 30 columns (it is a productive dataset for cows), infact
with read.table i'm not able to import it.
It is an xls file.
How do you import your million rows and 4-5 columns files?
thank you
regards

Dr.ssa Erika Frigo
Università degli Studi di Milano
Facoltà di Medicina Veterinaria
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Veterinarie per la Sicurezza Alimentare
(VSA)

Via Grasselli, 7
20137 Milano
Tel. 02/50318515