[R] Error in Arules

Tibert, Brock BTibert at bentley.edu
Tue Mar 4 23:14:01 CET 2008

Thanks for getting back to me.

Here are the basic commands:

These commands work:
library("arules")
basket <- read.csv("C:/Documents and Settings/     /Desktop/mba2.csv",
na.strings=c(".", "NA", "", "?"))
basket2 <- as(split(basket$Product, basket$Id), "transactions")

the following command used to work.  It stopped when I tried to edit the
axes.
image(basket2)

Here is the error:
Error in image.default(basket2) : 'z' must be a matrix

As an aside, when I start R, I noticed that this shows up, and I do not
remember if this was normal:

*******

Attaching package: 'Matrix'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:stats :

         xtabs

** fixing ngCMatrix validation
[Previously saved workspace restored]
********