[R] Problems with installing the rgl package on Linux

Tim Carnus Tim.Carnus at ucd.ie
Mon Mar 10 08:48:36 CET 2008

HI Paul,

I had same problem on ubuntu 7.10. Followed advice here
http://help.nceas.ucsb.edu/index.php...ng_R_on_Ubuntu <http://help.nceas.ucsb.edu/index.php/Installing_R_on_Ubuntu>
and now it works fine. Something about missing headers for X. Alternatively something like the libx11-dev package does the trick but may give you a bit more than you need.

Hope this helps.

Tim.

Message: 1