[R] [ca package] access to any x/y in mjca function

popiel procesorabc at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Mar 10 09:04:52 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to extract x,y from mjca function in ca package to be able to
draw other graph types.

For example for simple mca function from MASS I can do the following:

-------------
anydata.mca <- mca(anydata, nf = 2, abbrev = TRUE)

x <- anydata.mca$rs[,1]    #that is what I can 'extract'
y <- anydata.mca$rs[,2]

plot(anydata.mca) #standard plot

library(lattice)
xyplot(x~y)  # I can draw this as well apart from plot or export x,y.

With ca package and mjca function I have tried so far with every variable
but without succes - anyone can help me? Maybe its simply impossible.

anydata.mjca <- mjca(anydata, lambda = "JCA")

#x <- anydata.mjca ??? how to get here...
#y <- anydata.mjca ???

plot(anydata.mjca, mass = TRUE, contrib = "absolute", map = "rowgreen",
arrows = c(FALSE, TRUE))