[R] Tinn-R related problem

Mario Maiworm mario.maiworm at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Mar 10 14:15:10 CET 2008

david,
all I can tell you that I am using TINN-R 1.19.4.7 on a win xp prof sp2
machine and it runs just fine. I also use AutoHotkey, a hotkey (key
shortcuts) program which overwrites all program-specific keystrokes. could
it be an issue with keystrokes that are assigned elsewhere?? take a look at
your shortcuts_default.txt file...
Mario.

Mario Maiworm
Biological Psychology and Neuropsychology
University of Hamburg
Von-Melle-Park 11
D-20146 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 42838 3515