[R] R-Latex question

threshold r.kozarski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:23:50 CET 2008

Hi, maybe my question is not typical. I want to make R table-kind output to
be readable immediately in Latex but I am struggling with symbol '\' needed
for instance in '\hline'. For example when 'Table' is a matrix class object:

cat("&",Table[1,1], "&",Table[1,2], "\n");flush.console()
cat("\hline \n");flush.console()
cat("&",Table[2,1], "&",Table[2,2], "\n");flush.console()

etc, to have specific output which I can paste (or save) in latex readible
format.

but '\' was not accepted by R. Is there any way to over come this obstacle
or maybe other way to 'implement' R table output into latex format

thank you in advance
rob