[R] I need help integrating ggplot2 into Excel

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 20 19:21:16 CET 2008

I expect that this is the same as FAQ 7.22, though the FAQ should probably be updated to include ggplot as well as lattice/trellis.

Basically you need to "print" the graph (in some modes it is automatically printed, so you see it, in other modes it is not autoprinted, so you see nothing), just wrap the calls in print() commands.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org