[R] Odp: I need really help

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Mar 31 10:34:16 CEST 2008

Hi

1.      Install R
2.      Read some intro documents (doc folder)
3.      Try to reproduce simple examples from let say R-intro.pdf and/or
R-data.pdf
4.      Try to follow examples with your data
5.      When there is an error read a message and try to get some
explanation in help page associated with particular command
6.      If this does not lead to success, make a simple reproducible
example and post it together with your question.

>From what you write, I deduct that ?read.table and maybe ?reshape could be
your first choice.

Regards

Petr