[R] need help on ICC for a questionnaire

Smita Pakhale spakhale at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 18:18:11 CEST 2008

Dear All,
I am trying to get ICC (Intra class correlation
coefficient) for a questionnaire. The questionnaire
has about 25 questions and was administered to 50
subjects on two occasions. I want to calculate the
reproducibility of the questionnaire administered to
the same group of subjects on two occasions.

I read the psy package, however, I do not understand
as to how should I organize my data. Each subject has
two scores for each question.

Is there any other package I can use for this?

Please help.
Sincerely,
Dr. Smita Pakhale