[R] need help on ICC for a questionnaire

Smita Pakhale spakhale at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 17:14:00 CEST 2008

Dear All,
I am trying to get ICC (Intra class correlation
coefficient) for a questionnaire. The questionnaire
has about 25 questions and was administered to 50
subjects on two occasions. I want to calculate the
reproducibility of the questionnaire administered to
the same group of subjects on two occasions. I need to
calculate reproducibility of each question
administered and not a summary/total score. Each
question is not always measured on a same scale.

I read the psy and psychometric packages, however, I
do not understand
as to how should I organize my data. Each subject has
two scores for each question.

Is there any other package I can use for this?
I am a R novice, so sorry for very obvious
questions...

Please help.
Sincerely,
Dr. Smita