[R] parameters for a function in list format

Prof. Dr. Joachim Werner profwerner at t-online.de
Fri May 16 12:55:32 CEST 2008

Hi,
can anybody help me concerning ther following problem:
We do simulations with fARMA and use the function armaSim, which
requires the input parameters in list format; this works perfect,
however we would like to  write the input for several different
parameter  lists (models)  in a loop. I tried several versions and got
no error indication, but judging from the results  only the first
specified group of list parameters is used and the further ones are
ignored.
Since the code has more than 3 lines, I will send it only on request.
Thanks for help
Joachim Werner