[R] parameters for a function in list format

Yohan Chalabi chalabi at phys.ethz.ch
Fri May 16 13:55:53 CEST 2008

>>>> "PDJW" == "Prof. Dr. Joachim Werner" <profwerner at t-online.de>
>>>> on Fri, 16 May 2008 12:55:32 +0200

   PDJW> Hi,
   PDJW> can anybody help me concerning ther following problem:
   PDJW> We do simulations with fARMA and use the function armaSim,
   PDJW> which
   PDJW> requires the input parameters in list format; this works
   PDJW> perfect,
   PDJW> however we would like to  write the input for several
   PDJW> different
   PDJW> parameter  lists (models)  in a loop. I tried several versions
   PDJW> and got
   PDJW> no error indication, but judging from the results  only
   PDJW> the first
   PDJW> specified group of list parameters is used and the further
   PDJW> ones are
   PDJW> ignored.
   PDJW> Since the code has more than 3 lines, I will send it only
   PDJW> on request.
   PDJW> Thanks for help
   PDJW> Joachim Werner

Dear Joachim,

You can send your question with your code directly to the Rmetrics
core team developer mailing-list (rmetrics-core at r-project.org).

regards,
Yohan

--
PhD student
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology

www.ethz.ch
www.rmetrics.org

NOTE:
Rmetrics Workshop: http://www.rmetrics.org/meielisalp.htm
June 29th - July 3rd Meielisalp, Lake Thune, Switzerland