[R] Starting R from .RData in linux

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:42:26 CEST 2008

Marianne, I do the equivalent
gnome-terminal -e R
or
xterm -e R

and R starts on the home directory and indicating:
ARGUMENT '/media/mifat32/Rexercises/.RData' __ignored__

Are you sure you do not add any other parameter?
I've tried
xterm -e R --restore
gnome-terminal -e R --restore
same result.

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster