[R] 3D Area Diagram

AlGates alex at algates.de
Fri May 23 00:13:33 CEST 2008

Thank you all for your help. I will check the packages you suggested asap and
maybe I find a good way to get a such a plot.

The picture I posted was only an example taken from the microsoft-website,
just to make clear what kind of diagram I am looking for. I know that one
part is hidden by the other and that it would be better to show it somehow
different.
The one I rather need, is something like this (scan from a book):
http://algates.de/Scan.jpg
The only difference is the angle.