[R] Error in Quantile function

irishmhw ni.weir.ni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:29:24 CET 2008

If anyone can assist with this problem you have my great thanks:

I am trying to establish and plot confidence intervals on a bootstrapped
function.  I have a more complicated function that has no problems with
determining the confidence intervals using the quantile command.  This is
outside the bootstrap portion of the code that is working fine it is just
determining everything for the more complicated model, not even sure what
the error is telling me.

>    spread <- expntl.dr(plot_k_list,pdose)
>    exp_CIs <- quantile(spread,probs=c(0.01,0.05,0.95,0.99))
Error in order(list(bootdataframe.age = c(1.56064428047387e-09,
1.63862234892065e-09,  :
  unimplemented type 'list' in 'orderVector1'

I am not sure if this is problem with the quantile command trying to order
the data or if the values in the spread are too close together.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Mark