[R] configuring graphics device in Linux

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Sat Nov 15 00:09:51 CET 2008

You should begin by telling us what you did to produce the result.  That
way we can tell if it's something in your R commands or not.  If you
give us step by step instructions to reproduce the problem (with
simulated data, or a dataset distributed with R), it becomes much easier
to debug.

In short, PLEASE do read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.