[R] unable to download rimage package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 15 06:13:51 CET 2008

And you got at least three replies on that forum, see the threads

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2008-November/051297.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2008-November/051298.html

Please do study the posting guide and don't abuse the R lists by multiple
postings with very misleading subject lines.