[R] What editors can I get R in Mac OS X to talk to?

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Oct 23 15:57:41 CEST 2008

AlphaX 8.0.2 of Course!!

:-)-O

el

on 10/23/08 11:08 AM baptiste auguie said the following:
> Hi,
>
> I use Textmate, but every now and then I like to try out aquamacs.
> I've just downloaded it from  < http://aquamacs.org/ >, where ESS is
> part of the package. It runs flawlessly for me, out of the box. I just
> opened a r file, clicked the big R icon, then simply highlighted part of
> the code and Cc-Cr to evaluate it. For some reason the default graphics
> device turned out to be x11() but that's a minor detail to configure.
>
> Baptiste
>
> (R7.2, MBP, Leopard)
el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way