[R] License Question

Freiberger, Katrin Katrin.Freiberger at ADBag.de
Mon Oct 27 14:04:02 CET 2008

Dear All,

I learned about R during my studies at Cologne University of Applied Science. Now I work at Allianz Dresdner Bauspar AG and I would like to install R here too. Is there any license issues that need to be taken in consideration, any fees to pay by the company? I know there are answers to this in the FAQs but I didn't really understand the legal language. Could you therefore just give me concrete answers?

Thanks for you help & kind regards,

Katrin Freiberger