[R] Simple plotting question

mcolaco mcolaco at powerreviews.com
Mon Oct 27 23:40:16 CET 2008

I'm trying to make a plot very similar to a forest plot, with points of
different sizes with means, standard deviations, and a reference line.
However, instead of using the standard deviations to determine the size of
the data points, I would like to choose my own weightings.  It seems like it
should be a pretty straightforward plot (though, I assume it would not be a
modified forest plot), but I can't seem to figure out any plotting function
in R to do it.  I'd rather not have to build it from scratch.

Thank you so much for the help.

Martin