[R] License Question

rplus at experience-rplus.com rplus at experience-rplus.com
Tue Oct 28 08:01:09 CET 2008

   Hi Duncan,

   Yes we do follow the legal terms very carefully and make sure our general
   counsel reviews all these stuff.

   To answer your question, we do not distribute R.  We distribute  R-PLUS.

   When users ask us about  'R license', it usually refers to potential hidden
   costs. However you are right that explaining the GPL terms is paramount.

   Thanks -

   R-PLUS Team
    24 Hours Tech Support
    Think Fast, Think Big, Without The High Cost!
   [1]www.Experience-Rplus.com/Conference.asp
    USAR2009, Las Vegas USA R|Rplus Conference.
    April 26-30, 2009 !