[R] How to load functions in R

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:39:15 CEST 2008

Hi, you may save your functions somewhere on your disk using "save()"
and load them next time when you want to use them. See ?save and ?load

Yihui

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:30 PM,  <Mihai.Mirauta at bafin.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use self created functions in other scripts than the one
> where they are stored.
> For the moment I am using the following structure of commands to do
> that:
>
> 1. Load the text file with the functions in the current script:
> x=parse("path")
> 2. transform the tex in a function: f1=eval(x[1]), f2=eval(x[2]) if more
> than one function is stored in the text file
> 3. use the functions as normal
>
> Is there another possibility to do the same?
> Thank you,
>
> Mihai Mirauta

Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086
Mobile: +86-15810805877
Homepage: http://www.yihui.name
School of Statistics, Room 1037, Mingde Main Building,
Renmin University of China, Beijing, 100872, China