[R] brushing with parallel coordinates

June Kim juneaftn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 09:37:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a multivariate data with a single Y variable and 9 X variables.
I tried drawing a parallel coordinates with the data set without a
problem, using lattice library. However, I want to do some brushing on
the graph. For example, I want to distinguish the group of data lines
of which Y values are bigger than 0.5. It could be through
coloring(red line, maybe).

Have a look at the brushing facility provided with another tool:

http://www.rebeccashapley.com/assignments/is247/images/xmdvbrush_.jpg

Can I do the job easily with lattice? Or should I change the tool?