[R] brushing with parallel coordinates

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sat Sep 13 17:07:32 CEST 2008

You probably want either the ipcp function from the iplots package or the rggobi package (along with the ggobi program).  Neither uses lattice, iplots uses java and rggobi passes your data to the ggobi program which does a lot with brushing/spinning/etc.

For general brushing there is also the tkBrush function in the TeachingDemos package (but it only does scatterplot matricies) or the tkexamp function in the same package that makes creating custom dynamic plots easier (use a tk control to change arguments which could include a threshold for changing color).

Hope this helps,