[R] Tinn-R Install (Nevermind-Solution Found)

Richardson, Patrick Patrick.Richardson at vai.org
Mon Sep 15 17:31:12 CEST 2008

Hi Keith,

I just used the post at http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=864071.
It still doesn't act the way I want in that Tinn doesn't seem to be processing the scripts in real-time.  Not sure if that's the right term or not, but I get all my graphics first and then the output rolls at the bottom of the R session.  Additionally, at the start of every "submit" I get (as the first line in the R session) > source(.trPaths[4], echo=T).  I'm thinking about going back to the old version (easier to setup and configure)

Patrick Richardson
Biostatistician - Program of Translational Medicine
Van Andel Research Institute - Webb Lab
333 Bostwick Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI  49503