[R] Dream of a wiki GUI for R

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Mon Sep 29 11:47:20 CEST 2008

That's not the catch, the catch is that there is no editorial
"control" (for the lack of a better word) or quality control,
which allows every nincompoop to write "authoritative" knols
as evidenced on the web site. I am also quite sure that they
place and check cookies to increase their knowledge about users,
like they do with all their other web sites and chrome. (Not
that it bothers me much, personally...)

In any case, your elderly gynaecologist would like to be able to
look up the answers to fundamental before bothering the experts...

greetings, el