[R] Dream of a wiki GUI for R

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Mon Sep 29 13:12:11 CEST 2008

Hello,

Just to add to what Ajay said: the http://wiki.r-project.org does not
execute R code from within wiki pages. This is a choice for security
reasons. However, there are ways to get R code from R wiki pages and run
it in R: http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:misc:wikicode

Also, there is a discussion about integrating Sweave in wiki pages:
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=developers:latex2wiki.

If someone would like to start a "teaching stats with R" topic on the R
wiki and organize a section for this, he is more than welcome to make a
proposal (send it to me).

Best,

Philippe Grosjean

  ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (    Prof. Philippe Grosjean
  ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (    Numerical Ecology of Aquatic Systems
  ) ) ) ) )   Mons-Hainaut University, Belgium
( ( ( ( (