[R] Start Klimt from R

Maxl18 maximilianwoerle at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:53:33 CEST 2009

Hello,
I want to start Klimt from S.Urbanek directly from R.
In the description of klimt is the following R-Code:

source("klimt.r");
d<-read.table("mydataset.txt");
t<-tree(OUT2~.,d);
Klimt(t,d);

One should make sure, that the klimt.jar is in the working directory of R
(in my case  "C:\Program FilesR\R-2.8.1"  I think).

But although I copied klimt.jar into this folder, I get the R-error "unable
to acces jarfile C:/Program"

The R-Code works. I get a File called "FromR.tree", which I can load
manually with Klimt...

What can I do to launch R automatically?

Thanks Max