[R] Tinn-R (Version 2.2.0.2) dose not support R 2.9.0 very well

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sat Apr 18 10:23:32 CEST 2009

I also had some problems with tinn-R and switched to Notepad++ with
NppToR. It works with R 2.9.0, though I have to admit
that I have not extensively tested yet.
Since I am not using Vista, I cannot tell
anything about its Vista performance.

The relevant links are
http://www.stat.tamu.edu/~aredd/site/
http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net