[R] Tinn-R (Version 2.2.0.2) dose not support R 2.9.0 very well

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Sat Apr 18 13:20:19 CEST 2009

LI Qi schrieb:
> I found that Tinn-R (Version 2.2.0.2) dose not support R 2.9.0 very well. Maybe, somebody who have solved this problem can help me.

What do you mean with doeas not support very well. I have no problems
with Vista + R 2.9.0 + Tinn-R 2.2.0.2

Try to start Rterm instead of Rgui. This opens the R terminal inside
Tinn-R, causes less problems and has the advantage of a little syntac
highlightning in the terminal. However you have to get used to the error
messages being sent to another window.

Have a look at the Tinn-R sourceforge page. There is an rsite of jose:
manipulate it to for your convienience. there is also a line that
resolves the .trPath problem which is maybe what you stumbled upon.

Cheers
Stefan

PS Notepad++ installs for me but the installation on npptor does not
work for me. Syntax highlightning does not work and commands are not
passed to Rgui neither in sdi mode nor in normal mode.