[R] data$ID -> I always get a NULL

Grześ gregorio99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:33:41 CEST 2009

This is my result:

> class(data)
[1] "data.frame"

> str(data)
'data.frame':	2193 obs. of  83 variables:
 $ X.ID.                               : Factor w/ 2193 levels "'18201'",..:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...
 $ X.kod.                       : Factor w/ 20 levels "'01'","'02'",..: 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ...
 $ X.wiel.                         : int  7 7 7 7 7 7 7 8 8 8 ...
 $ X.piech.                     : num  1 99.9 4 0.5 4 2 99.9 2 2 99.9 ...
 $ X.rodz.                       : int  NA 2 4 NA 4 2 2 3 2 NA ...