[R] sas.get() exit

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Apr 22 01:04:42 CEST 2009

Nirav,

Unfortunately, sas.get from Hmisc is broken (i.e. does not work) on Windows.  There is a fix for the problem.  There have been many posts about this in the archive.  See

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/04/14217.html

If you need additional help, email back to the list, and I will try to find a previous email I have sent out about this problem and its solution.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204