[R] RServe - How to use 'createReference' method?

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:39:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

The Rserve implementation of REngine does not support references (yet?).
Anyway, I don't think references are what you need here.

You probably want the methods createFile and openFile that create
RFileInputStream and RFileOutputStream which you can use to transfer
files through the R server wire.
http://www.rforge.net/org/docs/org/rosuda/REngine/Rserve/RConnection.html

Romain

--