[R] RServe - How to use 'createReference' method?

joaodaniel jdanielnd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:01:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

Actually you are right. I was looking on the wrong direction. But I still
got some doubts about how to use those methods.

I want to open a file on the client machine, for example a txt
tab-delimited, and create a dataframe with its information on R.

I got to create a RFileInputStream object, using the openFile method, so it
store the file information. Then I must use the read() method from the
RFileInputStream to get file information. And finally, I should use the
assing() method to relate the data with an R object. Is that right?