[R] Solutions of equation systems

Moreno Mancosu nomero at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 13 18:29:45 CEST 2009

Hello all!

Maybe it's a newbie question(in fact I _am_, a newbie), but I hope
you'll find the solution.
I have an equation system which has k equation and n variables (k<n).
I would like to obtain a description of the solutions (which can be the
equation of lines or a plane, or everything else) with the lesser degree
of freedom, obviously using R.
In other words, I would like to obtain a result which is very similar to
the results of Maxima or similar software.
I tried to search on internet and i found the systemfit package, but I
think it is not related with my problem.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Moreno