[R] Problems with loading 'wordnet' in a standalone pc

Kelvin Lam lamkelf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:47:00 CEST 2009

Hi group,

I have the following error code after submitting library(wordnet) in a
standalone pc.  rJava is already in place.

Error in .jpackage(pkgname,lib.loc=libname)
unused argument(s) (lib.loc=libname)
Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'wordnet'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'wordnet'

My guess is I miss something from the namespace but unfortunately I can't
get to the internet.  Does anyone know what I'm missing (from the
namespace?).  Thank you very much!

Kelvin