[R] adding points to a wireframe

jebyrnes byrnes at msi.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 25 01:27:54 CEST 2009

Hrm.  I have to admit, I don't entirely understand how to use the scaling,
and that seems like a lot of unneeded extra code.  It is what it is, though.
The documentation about scaling is somewhat obtuse.  Do you have a clear
explanation of what it is and how to use it in this instance?  Perhaps even
a generic function that does surface plots with points?