[R] R will not load

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Wed Dec 2 23:01:06 CET 2009

I delete my R directory, and searched for and file of the form .RData, I don't have any. I re-installed R. my problem persists. Any suggestions?
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119
(Fax) 410-605-7913 (Please call phone number above prior to faxing)>>> David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net> 12/2/2009 4:40 PM >>>
Corrupted datasets have been a fairly commonly observed cause of such
problems. Correction is through deletion (or removal to a different
directory if you want to check without committing to that solution) of
the offending .Rdata file.

--
David,