[R] R will not load

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Dec 2 23:12:53 CET 2009

John Sorkin wrote:
> I delete my R directory, and searched for and file of the form .RData, I don't have any. I re-installed R. my problem persists. Any suggestions?

You do have it. Otherwise R would not give that error message.
Please take a look in the directory that is used as the working
directory of R. Note that files beginning with a dot are not visible in
the Windows Explorer by default and may not be found with Windows search
in default settings.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges