[R] R will not load

Erik Iverson eiverson at NMDP.ORG
Wed Dec 2 23:13:08 CET 2009

The file is probably called ".Rdata" and is probably somewhere under your "home" directory on Windows, perhaps under C:\documents and settings\username or even C:\documents and settings\username\My Documents ?   Hope that helps.  I don't have R installed on Windows or I would narrow it down for you.