[R] Is SEM package of R suitable for sem analysis

Joe King jp at joepking.com
Sun Dec 27 05:08:30 CET 2009

Your welcome, I wanted to say I agree with Bruno that the comparative
software is very expensive, even more prohibitively so for students and even
though MPlus is good I think R will catch up rapidly and even overtake those
as people who use these modeling techniques become more integrated into the
R community.

Joe King
206-913-2912
jp at joepking.com
"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name
worth remembering." --Theodore Roosevelt