[R] Problems in Recommending R

Stavros Macrakis macrakis at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 2 05:34:02 CET 2009

A first step that would make the current Web page look much better
would be to anti-alias the demonstration graphic.  The current graphic
makes R graphics seem (falsely!) to be very primitive. I'm afraid I
don't know how to do the anti-aliasing myself.

Replacing the fixed-width, typewriter-style font with something a bit
more elegant might also be good....

            -s