[R] Problems in Recommending R

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Mon Feb 2 08:44:21 CET 2009

Hi,

you are probably right, though I must say that I like *spartanic and
efficient* homepages and I don't think that the example given by the
first mail is a good prototype for the R homepage. But, yes, occasional
face lifting may be adequate.  Anti-aliasing is of course simple, but
that's probably not the point. (And I know that there are graphics
experts with a masters in psychology between us.)

So, why not a new Homepage Graphics Competition 2009? There is still
some time until useR!2009 in Rennes:

http://www2.agrocampus-ouest.fr/math/useR-2009/

Thomas Petzoldt

PS to all useRs: Don't miss to visit the useR!2009 homepage and note the
upcoming submission deadline 2009-02-27 and the exciting location of the
conference!