[R] Problems in Recommending R

Mike Lawrence mike at thatmike.com
Tue Feb 3 23:56:37 CET 2009

One of my colleagues is a interdisciplinary PhD in Design and
Psychology and he has an "in" with a design school where we might be
able to get students to take on the redesign of the website.

He asks:
"In order to ensure efficient consumption of resources and maximize
our return on investment, please provide potential designers with a
direct point of contact (name, email, telephone number) so that they
may request a project description and feedback."

Obviously the redesign idea has been generated in a community thread,
but if anyone from the R foundation can step up as such a contact
person I will forward your info to my colleague who will then take the
temperature of students at the design school.

Mike

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student

Looking to arrange a meeting? Check my public calendar:
http://www.thatmike.com/mikes-public-calendar

~ Certainty is folly... I think. ~